Always dreamed of being able to walk into the back yard and pick sun ripened peaches and plums from your very own trees? This is the class to teach you how to have the best success to be able to do that!
We will be covering:
1. Planting a new bare root tree
2. Pruning – new trees and old ones
3. Pruning tools demo
4. Disease control – through variety selection, pruning and other prevention/culture
5. Nutrition – fertilizer, compost, etc.
6. Rootstock selection – what they are, what they do etc.
7. Variety selection/harvest timing
They say the best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago – the second best time is now – so don’t delay!
The class will be held January 3oth at 10 a.m. at our farm.
There are no reviews yet.